Billing

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
roo_544
New Poster

Billing

I moved 6 months ago, before that moved I called hughes, and sent back receiver. Then i get bills..called again .After that a payment was taken from my bank account.  Then a just last week, i get letter from a collection company. 

They have sent 2 empty boxes. to sent back receivers...did that 6 months ago.  they will not refund money untill it is in their computers say they received thier equip..

So now i need to call the collection agency !!

I will never recommend Hughes to anyone !  Can anyone help ?

Lenita Jenkins

2 REPLIES 2
Liz

Hi Lenita,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community! I'm sorry to hear this, sounds messy. Let me investigate and get to the bottom of this for you. I've located your account, and will dig into the notes and your billing history to address your concerns. I'll post back once I have any updates for you.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Hi Lenita,

I see what happened. Back in May you tried to cancel because you moved, but our agent suggested a suspension. So instead cancelling service and automatically receiving a lease return kit to return the equipment, your account was just in a suspended state, awaiting reactivation. I see you sent back your equipment via USPS.

Do you by chance have any tracking info for that?

If so, please send it to me via private message. Click my username, then the Send Message button on my profile to PM me. I will check with the warehouse to see if we can locate your equipment. If we can confirm that we received, we can take care of any unreturned equipment fees.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!