Can't access Manage/Delete old email accounts after 9000 to gen5 upgrade

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Randym1
Freshman

Can't access Manage/Delete old email accounts after 9000 to gen5 upgrade

I've been a Hughesnet customer since before  all you could get in rural areas was dialup and even if satelite internet service under performs fiber-optic landline connection, I have been very satified with most services.

I have 4 email accounts I setup while on the old 9000 (SAN) account.

I can still login and use them but, after 9000 to Gen5 upgrade resulting in a new (SAN) account, I  can't access them in profile to manage/delete them.

Does anyone know how this can be done, Mods. Maybe??

26 REPLIES 26

Good morning Randy,

No worries, this is a good teachable moment for me. Seems like the OID error is likely to happen when migrating/deleting email addresses, so I will be sure to ask about it in the future.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

@Liz wrote:

Good morning Randy,

No worries, this is a good teachable moment for me. Seems like the OID error is likely to happen when migrating/deleting email addresses, so I will be sure to ask about it in the future.

Are you saying that this is what may have triggered the OID error just isolated within my Account or does it appear to be what triggers the OID event error for the whole Hughesnet system ?

Good morning Randy,

The OID error is a generic error that can have numerous causes. I know deleting an account is one of the triggers. Our engineers are aware of this trigger and have a fix for it to be released in an upcoming update to the Support Center.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Good morning Randy,

Please check your PMs, I sent you a question regarding the unwanted e-mail accounts.

@Liz wrote:

Good morning Randy,

Please check your PMs, I sent you a question regarding the unwanted e-mail accounts.

The 2 unwanted email accounts has now been removed from my profile page.

Thanks,

Randy

Wonderful, thanks for the confirmation Randy! Please don't hesitate to drop by the community again if you have any other concerns, we're here to help.

Have a great weekend!