Can't delete emails

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mcmorgan
Freshman

Can't delete emails

I had over 2,000 emails in Inbox, and was able to delete most of them. By the time I got down to the last 100, Hughes.net won't allow me to delete, nor move them into another folder.

I have also deleted many of the files in Trash, but toward the end it won't let me delete these either.

When deleting the Inbox orTrash folder, I click on all, select Delete, and click. It asks if I'm sure, YES, then it appears it works, however, the deleted files are still there.

PLEASE HELP!

6 REPLIES 6
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Have you tried logging out, then logging back in using another browser or using incognito mode in your browser?  

I logged out yesterday (accessing from Mozilla) and logged in today. Same problem.

Also, when accessing using my Android phone, it does the same thing.

maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Oh, that's not good. Sounds like @Liz  or another rep will need to get involved. I hope you will hear from them today. 

mcmorgan,

Thank you very much for posting! Welcome to the Community! We'd love to help out, but I was unable to find an account connected to this specific Community profile. Please send a PM to this link with your account number or a phone number tied to the account, and we can figure out what's going on!

Thanks,

Remy

Contacted by Hughes.net rep, gave my information, a few days later, it was fixed. Must have been an internal problem at Hughes.net.

mcmorgan,

The problem was solved a couple of days ago, and I'm glad to hear it's working properly again for you! Please let us know if you have any issues of note in the future!

Thanks,

Remy