Cancel contract/ Waive fee

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cuter12
New Poster

Cancel contract/ Waive fee

I would like to have my service cancelled with you all and my ETF waived. I have been calling and contacting you guys so much and I'm tired and angry. You all took $383.95 out of my account that you say was by "mistake" then when I called you guys about it..I only got back $320. I want ALL of my money back but every time I call a representive always says that they are unable to credit my account and offered me a 15$ credit towards my bill. No! I want my money back....How are you all unable to give your customers back their money that you took out mistakenly! Your service is useless and I have the acount on suspension which is still being charged a monthly fee! I don't even know what the fee is for because one of your representatives said that when my account goes under suspension then I pay nothing for 6 months. I DO NOT want to do business with you all anymore and I would not recommend anyone purchase your services!

2 REPLIES 2
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@Cuter12

While an account is in suspension, the equipment lease fee, and I believe all applicable taxes, are still charged.  If you have any optional add on services, I believe the taxes are still charged on them, as well.  

The reps are on M-F from approximately 8AM to 5PM EST, though it can take them a day or two to reply.  They are off on Monday due to the Labor Day holiday.   

Liz

Hi Cuter12,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! We can certainly look into what we can do for you. I've pulled up your account and have escalated your case regarding the refund of the remaining $63.95. Regarding cancellation, you would have to call in after we address the refund to do that.

Once I have an update for you on the refund, I'll send you a private message (PM), you can check your PMs in the top right corner of the community page, by clicking the envelope icon.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!