Cancellation fee

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ernesto1626
Freshman

Cancellation fee

So I got Hughes Net a year ago. I got the WiFi for my wife as I was deployed as a Marine at the time. When I got the WiFi I was specifically informed that there is ZERO cancellation fees and ZERO contracts involved. Now Hughes Net is trying to charge me $250 for cancelling. I want my case reviewed. You guys can review the recorded phone call when I signed up. I was specifically told no contract or cancellations fee. What kind of scam is that?! I need my cancellation fee waived as there should have never been one. That’s the only reason I got the WiFi. I had just gotten out of another WiFi company that charged me a contract fee. So I made it clear when I was signing up that there would be no contract or cancellation fee.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Liz

Good morning Ernesto1626, 

I'm glad you found the community, thank you for posting. We can certainly see what we can do for you. Please check your private messages (PM) in the top right corner of the community page as I've sent you a PM to further address your concerns.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

nt

Liz

Good morning Ernesto1626, 

I'm glad you found the community, thank you for posting. We can certainly see what we can do for you. Please check your private messages (PM) in the top right corner of the community page as I've sent you a PM to further address your concerns.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Thank you so much Liz. I truly appreciate it.

You're very welcome, Ernesto1626!

-Liz