Cannot change payment type

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kaseyshopping
New Poster

Cannot change payment type

I have been trying for over a month to pay my bill with my new debit card due to the old one being cancelled for fraudulent activity. Every time I fill the new payment information out I get a pop-up window that says I do not have access to this information. Are customers not allowed to change their payment type or make a payment at any time? The entire website seems really janky for the fact that I am paying $440 a month for the service. I really expected an up-to-date, reliable, technologically advanced website that would grant us ease of access to do whatever we needed/wanted. The entire thing has the feeling of what introductory High School web designers are making.
1 REPLY 1
Amanda

Hi Kaseyshopping,

I see you are a business customer, which means you will have more than one account number since business accounts are placed under a hierarchy. You will need to use your "Parent" account number, which also begins with 'SME' but has less numbers, to register online for billing purposes. If you do not have that number, you can call our business line at 1-800-347-3272 and they will assist you in getting that set up. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Thank you,

Amanda