Hughesnet Community

Change payment date

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amanda.mclain

Change payment date

Why is my account automatically charged on the bill date and not the due date ?!!
4 REPLIES 4
C0RR0SIVE
Associate Professor

That is just how Hughes handles automatic payments, when the bill is generated, they will attempt to bill the card on file on the bill date and not the due date.  If you want to get around this, I suggest calling 866-347-3292  and switching to Invoice billing.  Yes, there is an additional fee for invoice billing.

How much of a fee to change the date to draft

Hi Peaches9999,

You can call us at 866 347 3292 to change your billing date. There is no cost but the date can only be changed once every 12 months.

~Amanda

Liz

Good morning Amanda,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! Charles hit the nail on the head. To add to that, the bill date/due date is most applicable to those on invoice billing. Their bill gets mailed on the bill date, and they have until the due date to mail in their payment. Those on autopay just get charged once the bill date comes around.

-Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!