Contract ending in two days

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
blackbird
New Poster

Contract ending in two days

My 24 month contract is up in a few days and I don't want to renew. I haven't heard anything from HughesNet about renewing the contract either. I want to make sure I don't end up having to pay for another month. How do I cancel my service? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@blackbird 

The 24 month commitment doesn't auto renew, but your service will continue unless you call to cancel it.  You need to call 866-347-3292 to cancel. 

Edit:  To add, once your service is terminated they will send you an equipment return kit within a few days.  You have to return the modem, the power pack for the modem and the radio from the dish.  The kit will include instructions for removing the radio and how everything should be packed, but you can also see it here

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@blackbird 

The 24 month commitment doesn't auto renew, but your service will continue unless you call to cancel it.  You need to call 866-347-3292 to cancel. 

Edit:  To add, once your service is terminated they will send you an equipment return kit within a few days.  You have to return the modem, the power pack for the modem and the radio from the dish.  The kit will include instructions for removing the radio and how everything should be packed, but you can also see it here