Hughesnet Community

Damage at service installation

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Julie Allie

Damage at service installation

The gentleman who did my install left wiring, met ties, concrete bag, dropped internet wire planting about the width of a pencil in ground and then left two holes in side of my house w/out silicone covering.  My concern regards the wire on the ground, I feel that the first time I mow that I could cut the  wire into and do not feel it will be fair for me  to have pay for reinstall and  damaged equipment.  I called and was told to call 304 300 8223 which I did left my information as directed and was never called back.
6 REPLIES 6
Amanda

Hello Julie,

Welcome to our community and thank you for your post. We'd like to get a start on looking into why the wire was left in such an open area. Do you have a recent case number or the serial number from your modem? This will help us locate your account and begin investigating.

Thank you
Amanda
Julie Allie

My number is DSS32691795   Modem is Ht 1100 SER# B3 0010680889 AI  Thank you for your prompt response.  I have taken several photos but they are not formatted.  I would be glad to e mail.
Amanda

Hello Julie,

Thank you for that information. We were able to locate your account and information about the company who serves your area. We'll be sending an official letter to them in regards to your concerns and outline to you what can be done about the installation.

I also see that you recently had a move order made to relocate your dish - what other adjustments were made at this time?

Thank you
Amanda
Julie Allie

When I originally got Hughes service I informed that my farm in Dolphin was up for sale.  I also made sure they would move my service for free once farm sold and they agreed.  One farm sold and I closed on a new property I informed Hughes of my new address and requested service at my new, permanent, address.  Hughes did have a problem understanding what I wanted and initially put it in as a repair order (twice) then scheduled for move service.
Amanda

Hi Julie,

We've sent the letter to our direct distributor here and our corporate office has also called on your behalf to the local dealer. We will get this straightened out for you!

Thank you,
Amanda
Julie Allie

Thank you, I will be waiting for their contact.