Data reduced before 1 year was up

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anthony2
New Poster

Data reduced before 1 year was up

My wife and I started in the summer of 2017 with the special deal of 20GB for the price of 10GB plan. Well, 3 months into this we are only getting 10GBs. I have attached the screeBeaird Data Usage.PNGn shot, please help

2 REPLIES 2
MarkJFine
Professor

It was my impression that introductory discounts were for 3 months.
Perhaps @Amanda or @Liz can have your sales call pulled to see what they promised you.

In the future this really should go in the Account and Billing section of the Community as this area is not for support and as such may go unnoticed.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
Liz

Hi Anthony2,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community! If you check your usage in the Support Center and in the System Control Center (by going to 192.168.0.1), you'll find that your data allowance is still at 20 GB, per the service plan you purchased in June.

Capture.JPGCapture2.JPG

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!