Hughesnet Community

Discounts?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dawallys5

Discounts?

Hi, My name is Franziska Jarrett and I have a question. Is there a discount or such you could apply to our account? Reason being, my Husband just started a new job and I'm not working at this moment and unfortunately we are kind of struggling. Hughesnet is about the only internet Provider we have around here, other than Dish I think but I really would not like to switch at this moment. It would be great if there's a way you could help out with out downgrading. We might have to but 15 gig day time isn't a whole lot to begin with today's technology. I would appreciate your ideas and feedback. Thank you. Have a nice day!
5 REPLIES 5
Chris11
Alum

Hi dawally,

Thanks for reaching out. We'll look over your account and see if there is something we can do for you. Talk to you soon.

- Chris
dawallys5

Thank you so much.
Chris11
Alum

Hi Dawally,

I've added a service discount of $20 for the next 12 months. Your monthly payment should now be $70. I hope this is satisfactory. You've been a customer for some time now. All payments have been on time and I hope this bit of money saved is able to help. Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks,
Chris
dawallys5

Thank you so much. That 20.- is gas for my gas tank. 🙂
Chris11
Alum

Hello Dawally,

You're welcome. Glad I could be of service. 

- Chris