Dish - Promo

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Astaria
New Poster

Dish - Promo

Hi. On 6/4/22, I spoke with a Dish rep, who took my order for Hughesnet Gen 5. At that time, I was told that there would be a $19.99 set up fee. My monthly charges (for one year) would be as follows: $54.99/month (15GB) + $14.99/month (equipment lease). After one year, my cost would be $64.99. Hughesnet was installed yesterday, 6//722.

I set up my online account. At which time, I see that I was charged $31.87, which I don't understand. I see that I will be charged $64.99 a month.

This morning, I have spoken with 3 Hughesnet employees and 2 Dish employees. No one seems to be able to apply my $10 promo to my account. I would greatly appreciate that being applied.

I would also greatly appreciate an explanation of the $31.87 charge. Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

My understanding is that if the deal was made through Dish, you need to work with Dish -- I may be wrong, though, so hang in there until a rep here replies to you. 

Remy

Astaria,

It appears this is your first post. Welcome to the Community! We'd be glad to help out and take a look into this. As maratsade stated, the discount is normally supposed to be applied through Dish themselves. 

I was unable to find your account through your Community profile, when attempting to look into the $31.87 charge. Please send a private message to the link provided below with your account number or a phone number tied to your account!

https://community.hughesnet.com/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/102584

Thanks,

Remy