EBB

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Adriann2010
New Poster

EBB

Has anyone actually had the EBB added to their account? I spent nearly 4 hours trying to do so today to be told there was an error that would take a week to resolve? 

3 REPLIES 3
KathyVoss

Hi Adriann2010,

Thank you for voicing your concerns! I would be happy to assist you. Please send me a private message with your SAN or the phone number registered to the account.

Kathy

I have called 5 different times and hours on the phone for Hughes Net to keep telling me my EBB application number has expired and is not valid.  I have contacted EBB and they are telling me it is valid and good until 8/11.  I have 4 emails from EBB to prove this.   Customer service is really bad and getting the run-a-around.  About ready to give up and go with another provider.

maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Did you want the HughesNet reps on this site, who are at the corporate level, to look into this for you? If so, please open a new ticket under myAccount and Billing. Click the blue "Start a topic" button and type your request. 

@rjk wrote:

I have called 5 different times and hours on the phone for Hughes Net to keep telling me my EBB application number has expired and is not valid.  I have contacted EBB and they are telling me it is valid and good until 8/11.  I have 4 emails from EBB to prove this.