Email to purchase tokens, receive bonus tokens

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
deana_shelby
New Poster

Email to purchase tokens, receive bonus tokens

I received an email suggesting if I purchase more tokens, I would receive bonus tokens. I called and spoke to billing and they said it was a fake email. No bonus tokens will be offered if you buy more tokens. But I suspected the person I spoke with didn't know for sure. So I'm asking the community. Have your received this email? Did you purchase based on the email? And did you get bonus tokens as stated in the email? See content of email below:

Buy today...                               and we'll give you more**

3 GB Data Token for $9            Get an additional 1 GB Data Token! A $3 savings

5 GB Data Token for $15          Get an additional 3 GB Data Token! A $9 savings

10 GB Data Token for $30        Get an additional 5 GB Data Token! A $15 saving

25 GB Data Token for $75        Get an additional 10 GB Data Token! A $30 savings

** Allow up to 5 business days for the additional Data Token to be added to your account. Offer expires on 12/31/19.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Liz

Hi deana_shelby,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! I appreciate you coming to check, that is indeed a valid promo. The e-mail you received should look like this:

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

I was hoping it was true. Please let the people in the billing department know that it is a valid email, as I called and they knew nothing about it. So to verify: I can buy 25 tokens and get 10 extra? Can I by 50 and get 20 extra? Is there a limit?

Thank you.

Hi Deana, 

Sure will, already let the appropriate departments know. The part in the promo to which you're referring is 25 GB + 10 GB in extra data, not 25 tokens and 10 tokens. There's no limit that I can see.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!