End of contract termination notice

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pcmac
New Poster

End of contract termination notice

My 24 month HughesNet contact expires in a little over 90 days.  I will not be renewing for personal reasons (not technical problems or issues with service) How far out can I call to ensure a seemless termination at the end of the contract?

2 REPLIES 2
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@pcmac 

Though a rep can tell you for sure, I would call to terminate the service after the last month of your 24 month commitment has started.  HughesNet terminates the service at the end of service month in which you call, so if you called sometime after that last month has started the service would terminate just as your commitment ends.  Hopefully a rep verifies this.

If the reps need any personal information in order to locate your account they'll ask for it through Private Message for the sake of privacy.

The reps are on M-F from approximately 9AM to 6PM EST.  They normally reply within a working day, so hopefully you'll see a reply tomorrow.  

@Liz @Damian @Remy 

Good morning pcmac,

Thanks for reaching out, Gabe hit the nail on the head there. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to drop by the community again!

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!