Equiment return

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
uh
Sophomore

Equiment return

Your equipment is all boxed up and ready to go. There was no UPS packing slip in the return box when I got it. I am disabled and would prefer pickup. But that would cost me $16.80. Unlike changing out a modem, where there was no pickup fee. But I think I can get someone to drop it off at a UPS store tommorow. You sure don't make this easy. I think your instructions say I have 21 days from my last date of service to get it back to you. My last day of service was August 28. So 21 days from then is about Setember 18? But UPS didn't drop off your return box here until about September 1, 5 days later than my cancelation date. I thought the girl on the phone, when I cancelled, said I had till October 4 to return. This has been confusing to say the least.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@uh 

Though I'm not 100% positive of this, I believe you actually have 45 days from the date of cancellation in which to return the equipment.  Hopefully a rep can confirm this.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@uh 

Though I'm not 100% positive of this, I believe you actually have 45 days from the date of cancellation in which to return the equipment.  Hopefully a rep can confirm this.

Liz

Hello uh,

Thanks for reaching out, that sounds unusual. I'm not sure why there wasn't an included shipping label. I appreciate you letting me know how much you paid out of pocket for the shipping; I've credited that amount back to your account. Gabe is correct, you have 45 from the cancellation date to have the equipment returned. If you have any other concerns, feel free to post again in the community.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

I did get a mailing label for the box. Instructions say put a UPS shipping form in the box. That I did not get. My girlfriend said she'd drop the box off at a UPS store tomorrow so I don't have to pay their fee. I thought I had 45 days. A letter accompanying the instruction sheet says 21 days. Gave me pause. Thanks

uh
Sophomore

UPS tracking shows the return box was delivered this morning at 1053AM. Am I going to get any notification fron Hughes they got it?

Good morning uh,

I don't believe we typically send notifications that we've received your equipment, but I looked in our system and I do see your equipment has been received. Your RMA case was auto-closed as a result, so you're good to go!

I appreciate your update.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!