Hughesnet Community

Equipment

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Marivasq1

Equipment

Was told I was purchasing equipment when I first got my service now they say that I didn’t purchase anything and that it can’t be purchased so I have to pay a leasing fee and supposedly everyone gets charged that fee. Why can’t I buy my own equipment then?!
2 REPLIES 2
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Is your account business or residential? I ask because this community is only for residential accounts.

My understanding is you can purchase your equipment up front.  A HN rep on this site will get back to you -- give them some time; it's not immediate.  

@Marivasq1 wrote:
Was told I was purchasing equipment when I first got my service now they say that I didn’t purchase anything and that it can’t be purchased so I have to pay a leasing fee and supposedly everyone gets charged that fee. Why can’t I buy my own equipment then?!

Liz

Hello Marivasq1,

Welcome, thanks for reaching out. I was able to locate your account and can confirm you have a business (SME) account with the lease option. As maratsade pointed out, this community is geared towards HughesNet residential customers; we have limited capabilities in handling SME accounts. Contact business support to escalate your concern regarding switching to the purchase option if it's possible: 1-800-347-3272

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!