Error accessing bill/invoice info

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Error accessing bill/invoice info

I'm getting errors when trying to access information under MyBill.  Anyone else?

mybill-error.png

9 REPLIES 9
GabeU

No problems here.  

I did have an issue a couple of days ago where the My Account site was giving me issues while trying to sign into it.  

maratsade

Thanks,  @GabeU . I've had this problem before; actually this is the second time I've noticed it. It's not a huge deal but I hope that the mods can check into it. 

GabeU

@maratsade wrote:

Thanks,  @GabeU . I've had this problem before; actually this is the second time I've noticed it. It's not a huge deal but I hope that the mods can check into it. 

I've had the same issue a few times, too.  Usually it's fixed by the next day, though I have asked for help once or twice.  I tried to go back through and find if they did something, as I can't remember for sure.   

I wish there was a way to just view the posts that you've started.   That way I wouldn't have 66 pages of my posts/replies (mostly replies) to try to search through.  😛

maratsade

Wow, that's a lot of material to sift through!  (Maybe we need to add keywords at the bottom of our messages). 

I remember the last time this happened my wife went on chat, and the nice lady she spoke to had someone call us, and that person told us they were experiencing issues.  I think it was solved within a day or two.  

It's no big deal, but I hope a mod can have a look at it from their side, if the issue persists tomorrow. 

@GabeU wrote:

I've had the same issue a few times, too.  Usually it's fixed by the next day, though I have asked for help once or twice.  I tried to go back through and find if they did something, as I can't remember for sure.   

I wish there was a way to just view the posts that you've started.   That way I wouldn't have 66 pages of my posts/replies (mostly replies) to try to search through.  😛

Good morning maratsade, 

Thanks for your patience while I investigated. I'm able to reproduce what you're seeing and I've found that this isn't happening for at least one other account in your area. I've escalated your case to our engineers here to resolve. I'll keep you updated with news as I get it.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

maratsade

Thanks, Liz!  🙂

Hi maratsade,

I appreciate your patience while this is getting looked into. I pinged the engineer investigating this and he's still working on it with our developers. Once I have any news for you, I'll let you know!

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

maratsade

Thanks for the update, Liz! 🙂

Liz

Good morning maratsade,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Let me dig into this and see what's going on, and I'll post back once I have any updates for you.