Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free At Last!

Honorary Alumnus

Re: Free At Last!

Ron,
I posted a thread here:

http://community.myhughesnet.com/hugh...

The top link within will give you info on Gen4 systems (look at menu items on left, included equipment return)

The second link provides info on "legacy" 7000 & 9000 systems. Again menu on left provides details on different aspects of Hughes service.
Highlighted

congrats brent, welcome to the non hughesnet club now. i was able to cut ties with them june of 2012. it is so nice not to have limits. and the best part i dont have to get up early ( 2 am) just to download large files. and i get watch videos all day long. im dominating my fantasy league. this social networking thing is awesome. needless to say, i didnt do that good in skool, it was to late

Thanks but all it says on equipment return is a secret until you cancel.... For customers eligible or required to return equipment, Hughes will provide instructions on how to de-install and return the required equipment.
Alum

Ron- Lease customers are sent a box via UPS with instructions of what to return and how to de-install the radio. A prepaid UPS return label is also included.