GOVERNMENT AGENCY PAYING MY BILL:

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ej1
Spectator

GOVERNMENT AGENCY PAYING MY BILL:

I HAVE COVID RENTAL ASST.A AGENCY CALLED TREHAB PAYING MY INTERNET BILL SINCE OCT.THE AGENCY SENT A CHECK TO THEM PAYING A MONTH 245.88 AS OF NOV.4TH THEY SENT THE CHECK TO HUGHESNET AND THEY SAY THEY STILL HAVENT RECEIVE THE CHECK,I CANT UNDERSTAND WHY AND THEY WOULD HELP IN ANYWAY EMAILING THE OTHER BILL TO THE AGENCY FOR THE REST OF MY BILL SINCE I CANT USE MY COMPUTER OR DEVICES CAUSE WE USED UP ALL OUR DATA CAUSE WE HAVE NO WIFI HOW CAN I GET ACTUALLY HELP INTO WHERES MY PAYMENT HOW DO YOU LOSE A CHECK 

5 REPLIES 5
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

The HughesNet reps on this site can look into your account and see what is going on. Give them some time to get back to you.  For immediate assistance, call 866-347-3292.

Liz

Good morning Ej1,

I'm glad you found the community, thank you for posting. I'd like to get a better understanding of this arrangement you have with Trehab. How do they know how/when to pay your HughesNet bill? 

Looking at your account, I see you're on invoice, meaning we mail you a physical copy of your bill. Do you send this to Trehab?

I'm not seeing any payments by check in your billing history with us; last payment was by credit card in September.

Looking forward to hearing back so we can help you sort this out.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

I need to update my payment info it seems

maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

You can do that by calling 866-347-3292. 

@Joshbradleyi wrote:

I need to update my payment info it seems

Liz

Good morning Ej1,

We're closing this thread since we never got a reply from you. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can more effectively help you.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!