Gen 5 Upgrade

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RogerYates
Freshman

Gen 5 Upgrade

On the 27th of December, I put in for Gen 5 Upgrade. I received my order number, but no UPS tracking number.  I called Monday, they said they didnt find a tracking number. Can someone check and see whats going on?

Also, was always under impression, the upgrade would be a modem and dish re-point. But was told, only modem, would stay on the sat im on now. Just me, or that seems like a half upgrade,,yes,,no..Any input would be appreciated....

5 REPLIES 5
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

RogerYates
Freshman

Just got off phone,, after 3 different days trying and finally after 35 min wait. Im told they have no modems to ship, and mine has not been shipped..(good way to go business). I am trying very hard NOT to get mad, so i will close..

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

RogerYates,

I can't remember if it's in a post on here or Facebook where I recently read of the HT2000W being on backorder or something like that.  I'm trying to find the post.  I think it was either earlier this week or last week where I read it.  I had completely forgotten about it when I tagged the reps, though I most likely still would have tagged them if I had remembered the post and would have mentioned it to you.  

I hope you get some good news soon.  

RogerYates
Freshman

Found a different, i think better, will see. Took a chance on Hughesnet,, they did good for 4 years then went into - I DONT CARE MODE ). You dont need to check any thing for me..not needed now. When they deliver gen 5 modem, I will deny it, have them ship it back.......good bye!!!

Hi Roger,

I'm glad you found the community, thank you for posting. I do apologize for the delay. I pulled up your account to confirm the modem shipment, and it says it is shipping today. Please check your private messages, as I've sent you your tracking number there.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!