HN7000S Purchasing and Releasing Tokens

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sli-er_15
Sophomore

HN7000S Purchasing and Releasing Tokens

I just noticed my connection slowed to a crawl, a sign that my FAP has run out. The only way for me to check my usage is to go online, sign in to my account and enter my DSS# and zip code. I can't view the FAP from my modem anymore. Anyway, when I signed in it showed my FAP was exceeded so I chose to buy 3 tokens @$25 and also chose the option to release a token at the same time then hit enter. A pop up came up basically saying that there is no token available for release so I re-sign into my account and this time I didn't chose the option to release a token when buying 3 tokens. A popup came up saying it will take up to 5 minutes for the tokens to show up in my account. A few minutes later I sign in to release a token to find that I bought 6 tokens @$50 instead of 3 tokens. Can someone here remove 3 tokens form my account and refund my CC for those 3 extra tokens?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Remy

sli-er_15,

As Gabe stated, we are unable to remove tokens or refund purchases. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Remy

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Where did you see tokens worth $25?

tokens.jpg

GabeU

@maratsade 

I can't say for sure as it's been a long time, and the plan I had is likely different than sli-er_15's, but I believe the tokens and their prices for the HN7000S plans are different than those for Gen4/Gen5.

maratsade

Gotcha, cheers!

@GabeU wrote:

I can't say for sure as it's been a long time, and the plan I had is likely different than sli-er_15's, but I believe the tokens and their prices for the HN7000S plans are different than those for Gen4/Gen5.

GabeU

@sli-er_15 

I don't believe they can undo or refund token purchases.

Remy

sli-er_15,

As Gabe stated, we are unable to remove tokens or refund purchases. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Remy