Hughesnet Community

Having a Problem logging into my account to view invoices S/N B3-0010497853-A1

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ron Costanza1

Having a Problem logging into my account to view invoices S/N B3-0010497853-A1

Can someone tell me Why I'm having an issue Logging in, I'm trying to compare my Contracts Monthly charges against what Hughes is taking out as Auto Pay, Esp. This Months seemed High? When I finally got it to open after 3 Failures all I could view was one Invoice? This amount this month is high for just a Basic Service? See Below, also a screen shot of something I've never seen before?

05/17/2015 05/18/2015 Sale HNS*HughesNet.com  $81.70

33 REPLIES 33
Liz

Hi Ron,

Thanks for posting and providing all these screenshots, they help a lot. We'll send these to our developers so they can help us investigate your concern. Please also be sure to check your Gmail account for your other concern and reply to us via e-mail.

Thanks,
Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Ron Costanza1

Maybe what I see is not the same as you do? I'm on my phone and it is hard to hit the right keys and spell correct Sucks!
Ron Costanza1

This site or. Srvice Sucks
Reggie
Teaching Assistant

Ron,

Here is a screenshot of my Dashboard. Hope this helps.
rcola

Reggie I've Given up On Trying to Fix Things, I'm Paying for something That has and Will Never Work, I think Hughes Is A Good service For Folks That Can't get anything Else, and Had They Sold this service to me With That Statement, I would have Happily accepted it That Way, But We were assured we would have The Fastest Internet service In our area? I think We have reached an Acceptable Arrangement and I will  Move on, Stay in touch if you can as with all Those that have Taken Their Time to Help Me, Ron Costanza
Ron Costanza1

Liz please let me know if you got my reply, I went back to that email account and can not Find your reply, But I did reply to it, Now it's missing? Please try my Bellsouth or Hughes Email account, also tell me how to access my Hughes email account,
Gwalk900
Honorary Alumnus

Ron,

I have to ask, why in the world are you fighting the Hughes "Webmail" interface and all its logon issues when you could run an email client program like Thunderbird that would allow you to skip all that BS, access multiple email accounts, keep separate "Inboxes" for those account and allow your to create subfolders for archiving replies as you chose.

Example of the T-Bird mail setup on one of my computers:

Goodness Man. When you beat your head up against the wall long enough and still haven't knocked down the wall, look for a way over, under or around.

Ron Costanza1

You hit it on the head again, it's not worth the effort
rcola

Seems like I'm the new Kid on the block? This may help the Techs see another problem with My Service? Shows I joined in May of this Year?

Melissa6

Ron it appears you have two accounts for this community rcola posted above and then there's the one under Ron Costanza, listed as joining Februrary 1st of this year..... Did you create the rcola yourself or did it just appear with the new log in feature??     Just curious how this instant login is gonna pan out, you see my primary account for hughes is hotmail, unfortunately login on the homepage through hotmail quit working quite some time ago, so I had to set up a HUGHES email just for it. For the community however I use my yahoo as I don't really need the others filling up with post after post..... Whent to attempt the new login twice yesterday unfortunately it displays a "Page not found error"
rcola

All I know is I tried every which way it took to log in! I was charged almost twice as much this month as last, I have asked Liz to ck/into that for Me I finally got my Dashboard up and running so that I can view all my Past invoices, It may have been something I Did? Seems like The Boat is pretty Crowded! So with this months I hope error in being overcharged I'll be able to at least compare what I have paid and what I should have paid, Hope you get Yours figured Out!
rcola

I wondered What happened to the Avatar, Didn't want to mention That with so many other Fires these Techs have to Put Out!
Ron Costanza1

Melissa I think I know what Happened I kept getting an error Message trying to use my Name, The system didn't recognize it? My email address with Hughes is rcola They or the system took that as a New account, I got an email congratulating me as a New User!

The only reason I even Found That email is because Gwalk told me to use another email service and create a Hughes email account with Them, and For the first Time in 7-8 months I got to see email that was sent to the Hughes address!

Sure wish I were Younger, this going back to school to use the internet is Hard on us Ole'Timers!