Help with Suspension - Been waiting for a callback for three days

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bwaclair7
New Poster

Help with Suspension - Been waiting for a callback for three days

I want to suspend my service and submitted a request online.  Was emailed saying someone would call me to verify, never happened.  Opened a chat and was told they could suspend my service but not my rental fee.  When I purchased the plan I specifically asked if charges could be suspended for the winter season and rep said yes.  When I asked the chat person to pull up that phone call, she disconnected our chat.  I got her back again and she said a manager will call me in 24 hours, still hasn't happened.  How do I get someone to help me with this?

3 REPLIES 3
C0RR0SIVE
Associate Professor

When a subscriber suspends service, it's suspended for a certain period of time, however, any add-ons, lease fees, and taxes are still collected each month.  Suspensions also put your contract on hold, so if you had 18 months remaining when you suspended service, you will have 18 months left when you reactivate service.

Hi bwaclair7,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community! What C0RR0SIVE stated is correct, only the service and its service fee is suspended, and the suspension time does not count toward your contract time.

Please check your private messages in the top right corner of the community page as I've sent you a PM to further address your concerns.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Chadndawnn
New Poster

I need.to suspend mine also till I have a permanent address