Hughesnet Community

I am being charged for a premium service that I don't even have on my account.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
coreyellis1
Freshman

I am being charged for a premium service that I don't even have on my account.

I am writing in to see if a representative can help me with a charge that is not suppose to be on my account. I am being charged for game somnia, a premium service, in which I canceled way back in March. I want to know if someone can reverse this charge on my account please and fix it to were I am not charged again Thanks in advance for any and all help.
7 REPLIES 7
Gwalk900
Honorary Alumnus

The Hughes employees here in the community work 9-5 eastern, M-F so it will be Monday soonest before they will be able to reply.

coreyellis1
Freshman

ok, thanks for that information Gwalk900!!! 🙂
Chris11
Alum

Hello Corey,

Thanks for posting. First things first, I see that you are registered for the customer support center. When you first log in, there is a section labeled premium services under the billing tab. Are you able to view your current subscriptions there?

- Chris
coreyellis1
Freshman

I just checked under premium services, and no it does not include game somnia
Chris11
Alum

Hi Corey,

I see when you called in to have the service removed. Our agent directed you to login and look in this same location. How long after this call did you go in and cancel/remove it from your services?

- Chris
coreyellis1
Freshman

I canceled it back in March. I cant remember the exact date though.
Chris11
Alum

Hi Corey,

If you don't mind can you please take a screenshot of the section and post it? You can use the snipping tool in windows to get the specific part so that no sensitive info is displayed. 

Thank you,
Chris