I need Customer service

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Katie4
New Poster

I need Customer service

I am out of the U.S. I can’t call toll free numbers, chat does not work at all, I don’t get replies when I email.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Katie,

I'm glad you found the community, thank you for posting. I can take care of the suspension for you.  When would you like the service to be reactivated?

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Could you explain what it is that you need, Katie?

Because I am out of the country I don’t need satellite internet at my house but I don’t want to cancel because I’ll eventually return. Is there a way to temporarily suspended service? Thanks

Hi Katie,

I'm glad you found the community, thank you for posting. I can take care of the suspension for you.  When would you like the service to be reactivated?

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Wow thanks! I’m not sure when I’ll be back can we do it for one month for now? If I return before a month is it easy to reconnect?

You're welcome! Just one month? Can do; so March 27? Your service will reactivate on that date, but if you need to reactivate before the 27th, just give us a call if you're back in the states.

Please be aware that your Express Repair, lease fees, and taxes still apply during suspension. Also, the suspension period does not decrease your 24 month commitment. Suspending now will apply prorated credits on your account, and upon reactivation, you'll get prorated charges.

If you understand and are OK with this, please let me know if you're good with the March 27 reactivation date.

Thanks,

Liz

Yes, thank you. Do you need my account info? For the community I used an email not associated with my account.

No, I believe I have your SAN ending in 15, is that right? If so I'll go ahead and start the suspension.

-Liz

👍🏽Thank you!!

Thanks for your help!

You're welcome! I've initiated the suspension for you (looks like it's not as immediate as I thought). I'll check in on this tomorrow morning and make sure it's processed.

-Liz

Hi Katie, 

Just letting you know your account is now in suspension! Have a good weekend!

-Liz

Katie4
New Poster

I’m out of the country and don’t need my satellite internet can I temporarily suspend it? If so how can I do so if I can’t call toll free numbers, chat doesn’t work and emails aren’t replied to. If temporary suspension isn’t possible how do I cancel if I can’t call toll free numbers, chat doesn’t work and emails aren’t replied to?