I want out of my contract.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
UNHAPPY45
Spectator

I want out of my contract.

I really need to get outta my contract and not have to pay you anymore money. I told you I needed good internet I was assured better services with you. All I can say is you all are a bunch of crooks taking advantage of vulnerable people and getting away with it. My service is horrible. We can't do anything. I want out and I am going to get legal advice cuz I am not paying u crooks another dime
Very 😡 in Indiana
4 REPLIES 4
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@UNHAPPY45 

If you're having some sort of issue with your service, please start a new topic in Tech Support, which you can do here.  Please be sure to describe the issue(s) you're having, and any steps you've taken thus far, if any, to troubleshoot the issue(s).  

If you'd rather just cancel the service, please call 866-347-3292.  Please keep in mind, however, that if there is a technical issue with your service and adequate troubleshooting for that issue has not been performed, any applicable Early Termination Fee will be valid.

However, if you feel that appropriate expectations were not set by the sales representative during your sales call and it's been no more than three or four months since that call, you can ask for a sales call review in this thread.  If you do ask for that review, please describe what it is you feel you were misled about in that sales call ("I was assured of better services" is not very specific). If it's determined in that call review that appropriate expectations were not set, you may have recourse concerning the Early Termination Fee when cancelling the service.

It's been a while since we last heard from you, so we will close this thread. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can better assist you.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

UNHAPPY45
Spectator

I really need to get outta my contract and not have to pay you anymore money. I told you I needed good internet I was assured better services with you. All I can say is you all are a bunch of crooks taking advantage of vulnerable people and getting away with it. My service is horrible. We can't do anything. I want out and I am going to get legal advice cuz I am not paying u crooks another dime
Very 😡 in Indiana
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@UNHAPPY45 

Only one topic is necessary.  Please continue with this topic.

Edit:  The reps have since combined the two topics.