Initial phone call

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vikwhel
New Poster

Initial phone call

I need my initial.call reviewed. The sales agent disnt record my method of payment from the beginning. My deposit was put on a credit card. My billing was supposed to be invoice billing. My first 3 charges were billed to the credit card, which it was stated not to. I have had to pay off that debt and its delayed me paying hughesnet. It caused alot of issues financially and personally. Now my services is terminated and im without internet because of a mistake the initial sales rep made. I need this reviewed. I also need my service restored. Ive made numerous calls without rectification. Please help.
3 REPLIES 3
Liz

Hello vikwhel,

I'm glad you found the community, thank you for posting. Sales agents typically indicate that the payment method used on the call will be used for autopay; this is also noted in your subscriber agreement. I can certainly request a sales call review for you to confirm what happened. 

I'm looking at your site and your service is currently active, but you're out of your monthly service data so speeds are reduced. 

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

Edit:  nt

Liz

Hi vikwhel,

Thank you for your patience while your sales call was reviewed.  Please check your private messages (PM) in the top right corner of the community page as I've sent you a PM with details.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!