Mislead information

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jkinna2002
Freshman

Mislead information

When i signed up for Hughes net internet, I was told by the sales agent that i was able to stream all day everyday high speed. I have found out today that i have used up all my high speed internet and now i am unable to stream due to slow internet. I spoke to a rep today. Even with my high speed i still have major issues with streaming. i seriuosly have to contact customer support at least once a week and get some excuse about why its slow. I am extremely unhappy with my service and only have had it just over 30 days. I was better off using my cell phine provider. would have had the same amount of data for cheaper price and better service. Pleae review the phone call and fix this
4 REPLIES 4
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

The HN reps are here M-F from around 9 am to 5 or 6 pm.   They can pull your sales call if it's available, and evaluate whether the sales person set proper expectations. This may take a few days, but they will contact you privately with the results. 

Hopefully you read the subscriber agreement before signing up.

This is what the HN rep suggeted I do to get help

@jkinna2002,

Thank you for your patience while this was being investigated. I have provided the results via private message. Please refer there for information. 

-Damian 

@jkinna2002,

Thank you for reaching out to us. As maratsade stated, I can review the sales call and will start the process today. Once I have the results for you, we can troubleshoot the service or go with other options available at that time. I will provide you detailed information on the other options once the results have been messaged to you. Thank you for your patience and understanding while the call is being investigated. 

-Damian