Name change on account

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Angelswingslove
New Poster

Name change on account

We were promised by your representative tthat after the internet and home phone were started that we could change the account holder from my mother to my name  within 24 hours after it was started. that it would take 2 weeks for the changes to be finalized. We would like the recorded conversation of starting the internet reviewed by corporate.

5 REPLIES 5
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Was this during your sales call or a different call?  They can only review the sales call. If the sales call is still available, it may take up to 7 business days to get the results back (though often it's faster). 

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@Angelswingslove 

You should edit the names out of your post.  When the reps need any personal information they will ask for it to be sent via private message, for which they normally provide a link.  You can edit your post by clicking on the three vertical dots to the upper right of the message body and clicking "Edit Message". 

Liz

Good morning Angelswingslove, 

I'm glad you found the community, thank you for posting. I've put in a request to locate your sales call to confirm this. Once I have any updates I'll post back.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Hello Angelswingslove,

Thank you for you patience, I know it's been a long time. This particular sales call was a doozy to get a hold of. Once we review and determine next steps, I'll let you know.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Good morning Angelswingslove,

Thank you for your patience, please check your PMs as I will send you more detailed information regarding your concern there.

-Liz