Need service moved to new address

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jimmie_evlyn
Sophomore

Need service moved to new address

I am in process of moving to a new home and need my HughesNet service moved as soon as possible.  There is never anyone home at Customer Service.  How do I get this job taken care of?

Jimmie

6 REPLIES 6
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Did you try the number listed here?  https://www.hughesnet.com/moving

It's a different number from the regular customer service number.

Also, did you notice this?

Hughes’ Move Program is available to HughesNet Residential customers with accounts in good standing. Your Site Account Number (SAN) and email addresses will remain unchanged. Account cannot be transferred. Program requires a new 24-month Service Agreement. Special offers may be available. Visit legal.HughesNet.com for details.

I don't know if this is something that can be done through this site, but the mods here may have a different answer for you. @Liz @Jay 

Thank you so much for the information,  Maratsade  That gives me a good place to start.  I was looking for a new ISP when I decided to check back here for an answer,   

I did send a private message to Liz. 

Hopefully, I can get an answer  before I have to make a decision to get a new ISP,  who can do my job tomorrow.   He is calling me back for my answer at 2:30 PM this afternoon.  Thanks for your help.

maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

You're welcome, and good luck either way! I hope this gets resolved for you quickly. 

jimmie_evlyn wrote:

Thank you so much for the information,  Maratsade  That gives me a good place to start.  I was looking for a new ISP when I decided to check back here for an answer,   

I did send a private message to Liz. 

Hopefully, I can get an answer  before I have to make a decision to get a new ISP,  who can do my job tomorrow.   He is calling me back for my answer at 2:30 PM this afternoon.  Thanks for your help.

Liz

Good morning jimmie_evlyn,

Thanks for reaching out, I've just responded to your PMs to address your concerns.  Please check your private messages (PM) in the top right corner of the community page .

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Thank you very much for your help,  and  .  You have been a big help to me.           

Hi jimmie_evlyn,

You're very welcome! Please don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any other concerns.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!