Hughesnet Community

No Bill or Account

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Crazy

No Bill or Account

What do we do when we receive notification of a bill, but every time we log into our account it says account not found?  It does allow entry, and we did put in our DSS, but there is nothing.  I am happy to pay nothing since we have had multiple issues since getting back on HughesNet, but I have a feeling if I don't follow up there will be a huge bill in 6 months when they find the error, and of course it will be my fault because they made the mistake.

2 REPLIES 2
BirdDog
Assistant Professor

Of course you need to make every attempt to pay any amount due regardless the automated account issue. Would be like me not paying my mortgage because I didn't receive a statement. Have you been a customer for over a month?

Liz

Hello Crazy,

I'm glad you found the community, thank you for posting. I'm glad you mentioned "getting back on HughesNet". You have a new SAN now, so please register a new account under your current SAN.  Please check your private messages (PM) in the top right corner of the community page as I've sent you a PM with your current SAN.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!