No integrity

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Clittrell
New Poster

No integrity

I have been overbilled for months. Reps promise to fix and issue credits. Neither happens. Supervisor Dale did issue a credit of $72 which is appreciated but not enough. My bank account has been overdrafted 3 mnths in a row due to overbilling and promised credits not being applied. $105 bnk fees, $60 in promised monthly credits and $110 in courtesy credits never issued. I would never recommend any company with this type of nonservice.
Cass
1 REPLY 1
Amanda

Hello Cass

Welcome to our community and thank you for reaching out to us here. I was able to review your account history and review the billing information. I do see that there was an instance in November 2017 where a payment had been missed so the promotions you did have expired causing the bill to become higher than usual. However, I do see that there is another note that we were going to give you credit and our system does say it was applied, but it for some reason did not reflect on your bill which did mean you weren't discounted properly. I would like to assist further with the fees you were charged, so please look out for a private message from me. 

Thank you,

Amanda