Hughesnet Community

No response to lost service for 4 months

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
frustrated

No response to lost service for 4 months

We have tried for 4 months to have someone come out and look at our internet. We have waited on hold an average of an hour to be told that the problem is on our end. We have spent over 500 dollars fixing all the things that we were told to take care of. Still nothing worked. We have tried for the past month to get someone to come out and since we pay a maintenance fee, which states the problems will be taken care in a matter of 48 hours, still nothing. We did receive word today that the problem will be corrected sometime the next month. This is a business account and I do not know how much money we have lost. I do know of over 1000.00 and this does not include the monthly fees.
5 REPLIES 5
Liz

Hi Suzanne,

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting. We want to address your concerns, so please post a case number or the serial number located on the bottom of your modem so we can pull up your account. 

Thanks,
Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

frustrated

49265421 or 49286312
BirdDog
Assistant Professor

Honest input, I hope you plan on deducting everything as a business expense from your taxes. Keep track of any loses and document them.
Liz

Hi Suzanne,

I see that a case manager has already picked up your case and has spoken with you over the phone today. Your case manager is currently working to address all your concerns and will stay in contact with you on her progress. I'm sorry for all the trouble, we hope to get this sorted out for you soon.

Thanks,
Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

frustrated

We are and thank you for the advise. This has really hurt our business.