No word on refund

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lolli
Freshman

No word on refund

Howdy! I had made a post a 4 weeks ago and that situation had got taken care of so everything's good. Now, the reason I'm here today is because I still hadn't received a refund that I was told I was supposed to be getting. I was told 3 weeks ago that I was going to be refunded 2 months when they got my first problem situated. I had messaged the moderator a week ago about that but it's just been silent since. My service is finally going to get cut off on the 7th and I just wanted to make sure I was getting the refund I was promised since my first problem had happened. I just really want to put all of this behind me and be done with all so thanks to whoever reads this! The only reference # I have is the one to get my service canceled and that came from a moderator on here.

6 REPLIES 6
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Looks like @Remy was working with you.  He'll be back sometime this coming week and hopefully will get back in touch with you about your case. 

Thanks for replying! I'm perfectly fine with that!! That's all I wanted was to hear back from someone since nothing was ever said!

maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

You're welcome! @Remy should be able to check your account and hopefully tell you the status of your refund. Good luck!

Liz

Good morning Lolli!

Just to clarify, any remaining credit on your HughesNet account gets refunded after service termination. I believe Remy mentioned that it takes up to 7 business days for the refund to push. Since your service terminates tomorrow, the refund will come sometime after that. Hope that clears things up!

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Hello and yes that's what was said! The way they kept saying it was that within the next 7 days I'd be getting it. As in, from the day I got off the phone to finally get it fixed. I didn't think that was right and I even tried to clear it up and ask should I wait until after my cancelation date to be on the look out for it. There was never no confirmation on that part so I was left in the dark which is why I came here again.

I see, I'm sorry that was the impression that was given, I can see how that's frustrating. At least now with your service termination date coming up, the refund will come soon. Should you have any other concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out again!

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!