Payment Arrangement

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kristiesue36
New Poster

Payment Arrangement

[edited for privacy] Is it possible to make a payment arrangement on my bill that is due today 11/9/2017, and pay it on 11/30/17? If so does that mean I will need to pay the following bill less than 2 weeks later on 12/9/17? This is due to Medical expenses. Please let me know. Thank you very much. If this is possible, I prefer to resolve this here, as me calling in often becomes difficult with comprehending between ne and the rep. Thank you very much.

2 REPLIES 2
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@kristiesue36

You should immediately edit your SAN out of your post.  That's the number starting with DSS.  This is your account number, and you should NEVER post your account number on this, or any other public site.  You can edit your post by clicking on the three dots on the upper right of your post, then clicking on "Edit Message."   

Though I do see that your post is time sensitive, the reps are on M-F from approximately 8AM to 5PM EST, and it can take them up to 48 hours to reply to posts.  

Hi kristiesue36,

I'm glad you found the community, thank you for posting. As GabeU inferred, the community is not the best place for time sensitive matters, and replies may not come immediately. In that case, and especially in your case regarding payment arrangements, a call to us at 866.347.3292 is highly suggested as we have agents available 24/7.

Due date extensions aren't normally available for those on invoice billing, so you'll have to discuss payment options with the agent when you call in. 

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!