Plan Upgrade

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RGarnett
New Poster

Plan Upgrade

We are new users to Hughesnet.  I explained in the original call to services our family must have requirements.  I was told no problem. Well the billing cycly isn't done. Ten days left and we're out of gigabytes.  I called customer service and was informed we are on the highest plan offered in our area (20 GB). This doesn't meet the needs of our family.  I can't upgrade our plan. I have three students requiring internet service daily for research, papers, classwork etc. This needs to be resolved ASAP. 

1 REPLY 1
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@RGarnett 

A question:  Did your service start last month or was it in January?  And your service month is the 28th through the 27th, correct?  You can see on the HughesNet Usage Meter by clicking on the Usage History.  On the upper right it will show the dates of your current data cycle.

The reason I ask this is because during your first twenty days of service you should be getting continual data replenishment, and if your service started on Feb 28th you should still be in those 20 days.  I don't want to assume, which is why I want to make sure your service started in Feb and not Jan.