Plan change

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ricky21613
Sophomore

Plan change

I want to change my plan. I went in to do that online. I check the box to not extend my contract. Screenshot below. Then when I go to checkout I get a prompt that if I proceed I will enter a contract. I got out of the quick so I did not capture a screenshot.

So which one is correct? I want to change to the 10 GB plan without extending my contract.

HN.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Good morning Ricky,

The issue with the service plan site should be fixed now. Can you please confirm when you have a chance?

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Best bet is to wait for the reps to be back Monday and sort this out for you. 

Yeah, I figured that when I posted it.

maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Sounds like you're going to be rocking that FAP. 🙂 

Might be.......................

Just another stupid experiment of mine. Smiley LOL

Liz

Good morning Ricky,

Thanks for reaching out and providing that screenshot, that makes sense- if you switch to another plan without taking any special offier, that shouldn't start up a new contract. 

I also checked on my end, if I were to change your plan to the 10 GB with no offers, there's no disclaimer about a new contract. I only see the disclaimer if I opt for the 10 GB plan with the special pricing.

Can you please provide a screenshot of the page that gave you a red flag and caused you to back out of the plan change?

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Howdy Liz! Nice to talk with you again. I will try it again and if I get that prompt again I will take a shot of it. Will post back if necessary.

Thanks for the help Liz.

You're welcome! Looking forward to hearing how it goes. If you're indeed seeing that a new commitment will be applied, I'll run this by our marketing folks, because that doesn't sound right.

-Liz

Hi, Liz. I got the message again. Below are the shots. Here is what I noticed.

When I pick the 10 GB plan is shows the 2 options. $59.99 no contract and $49.00 for a 1-year contract. I pick no contract. Screenshot above.

Then I get the next screen. But it is showing the contract price and not what I choose. Then the next screen below.

Stupid rookie mistake. Pics showed my SAN. Will repost screenshot in a sec.

HNplancontract.PNGHnPLAN.jpg

Thanks Ricky! OK that is unusual, from the screenshots, it appears that despite selecting the $59.99 option, the $49.99 option ends up in your cart, hence the commitment disclaimer. This happens every time?

-Liz

Yes, every time. I have repeated it at least twice to get the error.

OK thanks! I'm escalating this along with the screenshots to see what's up. I'll keep you updated.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,

Liz

Okay. Thanks Liz.

Liz, I tried to send a PM with video. I am getting some weird messages. Did you receive it?

Uh oh, no I haven't received any other PM.

-Liz

Good morning Ricky,

The issue with the service plan site should be fixed now. Can you please confirm when you have a chance?

-Liz

Yep, all fixed. Thanks Liz!

Great! Thanks for confirming, Ricky!

-Liz