cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan change

Liz

Re: Plan change

Thanks Ricky! OK that is unusual, from the screenshots, it appears that despite selecting the $59.99 option, the $49.99 option ends up in your cart, hence the commitment disclaimer. This happens every time?

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Ricky21613
Sophomore

Yes, every time. I have repeated it at least twice to get the error.

Liz

OK thanks! I'm escalating this along with the screenshots to see what's up. I'll keep you updated.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Ricky21613
Sophomore

Okay. Thanks Liz.

Ricky21613
Sophomore

Liz, I tried to send a PM with video. I am getting some weird messages. Did you receive it?

Liz

Uh oh, no I haven't received any other PM.

-Liz

Liz

Good morning Ricky,

The issue with the service plan site should be fixed now. Can you please confirm when you have a chance?

-Liz

View solution in original post

Ricky21613
Sophomore

Yep, all fixed. Thanks Liz!

Liz

Great! Thanks for confirming, Ricky!

-Liz