Plan

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jzman1
New Poster

Plan

I was introduced to Hughes via Direct TV. I sighed up for 20g, but got 50g. If I change to 20g when will I see a difference in the bill?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Liz

Hi jzman1,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community! I pulled up your account just to confirm that you're on the 50 GB plan, and you are. If you were to switch to the 20 GB plan, then yes, you would pay less on your monthly bill.

You can change plans online in the Support Center by mousing over Shop/Upgrade at the top, then clicking Plans & Pricing. There you should see the available plans and prices in your area to which you can switch.

Hope that helps!

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Liz

Hi jzman1,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community! I pulled up your account just to confirm that you're on the 50 GB plan, and you are. If you were to switch to the 20 GB plan, then yes, you would pay less on your monthly bill.

You can change plans online in the Support Center by mousing over Shop/Upgrade at the top, then clicking Plans & Pricing. There you should see the available plans and prices in your area to which you can switch.

Hope that helps!

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!