Hughesnet Community

Possible fraud !! I gave my credit card information to a lady customer service representative and in

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KeithCool
New Poster

Possible fraud !! I gave my credit card information to a lady customer service representative and in

people be carefull with the customer service representatives they have in Mexico, i call about 10 days ago to give my new card information and pay my bill, talk to a lady with a mexican accent and I know they have people working in Mexico, gave my card number and made the payment and all right, called again just to double check and all was right until they told me that who helped me was a man named Martelino or something like that.
I'm 100% sure I didnt talk to a man, it was a lady, I dont remember her name but she wasnt a guy named Martelino.
I dont know what you are doing in your Mexico office but I didnt give my card info to whoever is in your records, you better check that record and why that lady name isnt there, if I see any unknown charge on my card I will sue you, what kind of customer service is this in which you talk to a lady and she is not even in the record, something isnt right here.
THIS IS FRAUD !!!!

1 REPLY 1
Jay

KeithCool,

After reviewing the call you placed on the 5th, I found that you did speak to a male representative and his name was Marcelino. Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Thank you,

Jay