Post contract service cancellation and final billing

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alexx_007
New Poster

Post contract service cancellation and final billing

I called and canceled service today the 9th of January and was told that although the request was put thru, that the service would continue until end of billing cycle on the 29th. My new service will be installed on the 11th and I do not want to pay for 18 days of service I will not be using and want them to do an immediate cancellation.

I was also told that since my modem and radio were both "old" equipment that I would NOT need to return them. I had her repeat this three times and then asked for her name and informed her that her statement had been heard by my friend in the room who would serve as a witness if I ended up with ANY extra charge on my bill. Has anyone else heard this?

2 REPLIES 2
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@alexx_007

Depending on how old the equipment is that may very well be true.  But, just to be safe, I'd wait to see what a rep on here says.  And, it never hurts to hold onto the modem, power pack and radio for a few months, just in case.  

As for the immediate cancellation, I'm sure a rep will look into that, as well.

Hardy

Hello Cheryl,

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting. The immediate cancellation was processed, and you were informed correctly, that there is no need to return equipment. If you have further questions or concerns, please let me know.

Thanks,

Felicia