Hughesnet Community

Question for those who have upgrade from Gen4 to Gen5 regarding data resets...

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Turtlehonu2
New Poster

Question for those who have upgrade from Gen4 to Gen5 regarding data resets...

I upgraded over a month ago.....have called Hughes at least 10 times. Each time they tell me they show no upgrade. They "all" tell me they will take care of it. My data has not been restored and I'm still getting charged for the Gen4 (which is more). This is so ridiculous......I have wasted do much time on the phone with customer service people it's crazy! What does a person have to do to get a problem fixed? Hughes has now taken 81.00 out of my account which is just wrong!
5 REPLIES 5
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@Turtlehonu2

I'm sure the reps on here will look into this for you.  

They're on M-F from approximately 8AM to 5PM EST, though it can take them a day or two to reply.  

Each and every person has said they will fix........called tonight AGAIN and was told no record of my upgrade. They ask the same thing over and over and there sorry just fix the **bleep** problem.
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@Turtlehonu2

Please refrain from using foul language on this site.  

Hi Turtlehonu2,

I'm glad you found the community, thank you for posting. We can certainly get this sorted out for you. I've escalated your case to our billing team here at the corporate office. Since it's after office hours, it may take a couple of days for us to look into this for you. I'll keep you posted.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Hi Turtlehonu2,

This should already be resolved. If you check your usage, you should see that your allowance is 20 GB. Please let me know if you have other concerns.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!