Hughesnet Community

Received an email about RMA equipment not received.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nan35
Freshman

Received an email about RMA equipment not received.

I requested a modem upgrade about a month ago and received it on 05-31-17. I was told to ship my old modem back, which I did on 06-02-17. I received an email today from Hughesnet saying that they haven't received the rma equipment and that my account would be charged $125 if I didn't act immediately. I definately did ship the old modem back. Here is the UPS tracking number of the rma that I shipped back - 1Z6W37599008020561 - as you can see, it shows that it was delivered to Gaithersburg, MD on 06-06-2017.

I would appreciate it if you could get this resolved. Thanks.

RMA # - 302417645

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Liz

Hi nan35,

I've taken care of your RMA and closed it in our system. Please don't hesitate to reach back out if you have additional concerns.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Liz

Good morning nan35,

Welcome and thanks for posting and providing your tracking number, this helps. Please allow me to pull up your account and investigate further for you.

Your patience is much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Liz

Hi nan35,

I've taken care of your RMA and closed it in our system. Please don't hesitate to reach back out if you have additional concerns.

Thanks Liz!