Hughesnet Community

Reduced Monthly Charge Ordered by Moderator Not Taking Affect?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cybercycle1
Junior

Reduced Monthly Charge Ordered by Moderator Not Taking Affect?

A month ago, Remy ordered a reduction in my monthly charge because of issues I am experiencing with my Gen 5 system.  I use automatice payment and my credit card was charged the usual amount instead of the reduced amount.  Please make the appropiate adjustment to future charges and apply a credit for this month's overcharge.  I am including a snapshot of the post from the support pages:

Screen Shot 2021-01-28 at 8.48.12 AM.png

cybercycle1,

That's correct! A discount for the next 5 months was applied, and I had already previously added the 20 dollar credit for this past month.

Thanks,

Remy

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Remy

cybercycle1,

Thank you for posting! It seems you're right, the discount wasn't added as it should've. I'll go ahead and apply a credit for this month's charge, and I'll make sure the discount is added as it should be this time. Once it is completed and applied, I'll update you here!

Thanks

Remy

@Remy wrote:

cybercycle1,

Thank you for posting! It seems you're right, the discount wasn't added as it should've. I'll go ahead and apply a credit for this month's charge, and I'll make sure the discount is added as it should be this time. Once it is completed and applied, I'll update you here!

Thanks

Remy

Thanks Remy....I appreciate your follow-up.

John

cybercycle1,

I checked just a moment ago to make sure, but it seems like the discount has been applied! We appreciate your patience!

Thanks,

Remy

@Remy wrote:

cybercycle1,

I checked just a moment ago to make sure, but it seems like the discount has been applied! We appreciate your patience!

Thanks,

Remy

Thanks for the confirmation, Remy.  Based on the original arrangement, I will assume the discount will be applied for the next 5 months?

John

cybercycle1,

That's correct! A discount for the next 5 months was applied, and I had already previously added the 20 dollar credit for this past month.

Thanks,

Remy