Hughesnet Community

Refund taking forever to receive...

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jacobsvelazquez

Refund taking forever to receive...

In September HughesNet sent me a new Modem because my old one was not working properly. I sent the old modem back in the box they sent me so I wouldn’t be charged 125 dollars for having 2 modems. In November I was charged the 125 dollars for the modem. I called and complained and they said they could refund me the money in 10 days. I called back after the 10 days and was told I had until the end of month to receive my refund. I called back at the end of the month and then I was told I had to wait up to 7 business days for the money to transfer into my bank account. It is sad how customer service doesn’t even know the policy when it comes to getting a refund. The customer service is as slow as the internet I have. Can’t wait to be done with HughesNet.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Hardy

Hello Jacob,

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting. I am sorry to hear you were misinformed about when you would receive the refund. I have reviewed the account and looks like the refund was processed now. Please let me know if you have further questions or concerns.

Thanks,

*Felicia*

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Hardy

Hello Jacob,

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting. I am sorry to hear you were misinformed about when you would receive the refund. I have reviewed the account and looks like the refund was processed now. Please let me know if you have further questions or concerns.

Thanks,

*Felicia*

Hardy

Jacob,

It's been a while since we last heard from you, so we will close this thread. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can better assist you.

Thanks,

*Felicia*