Returning Equipment

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
northwestwoman
Freshman

Returning Equipment

A little backstory:  I thought I cancelled my account by phone on May 22, 2017 via a phone call with Alan in Texas, case ID 104121172).   I also asked Alan if I could pay the early termination fee in installments, to which I thought he agreed after he went and spoke with someone else.  I thought he said it would be about $40.00 something a month until the fee was satisfied.  When I called to see where my return box was for the equipment, I learned that my account had not been cancelled at all and that the lower fee per month was due to the fact that I got rid of my express repair service.   Well, I finally got a return box because I let my horrible service lapse.   My main question is, how does Hughsnet expect a 69 year old woman to perform the following task:

20180102_120859_resized.jpg20180102_120859_resized.jpg

5 REPLIES 5
C0RR0SIVE
Associate Professor

Is your dish on the roof or ground?  Do you have any family that could remove the radio from the dish?

Come tomorrow, I am sure @Liz will look into attempting to take care of this due to your age.  I know I wouldn't let my mother try this on her own.

It's on the roof....thank you.

Have not heard from Liz or any moderator......

Liz

Good morning northwestwoman,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community! I've dispatched a tech for de-installation. Your dispatch is currently scheduled for our earliest available slot: Thursday, Jan 11, 2018 between 02:00 PM-05:00 PM. Call us at 866.347.3292 and reference case #108701469 if you need to reschedule. Please let us know how the site visit goes.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!