Robbery and lies

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kramhug
Freshman

Robbery and lies

In December the modem broke after only 5 months service. Tech support talked me through some repair steps and determined that I needed a new modem which they stated would be sent to me without charge. January 11, I began receiving Emails stating that my account would be charged $125 for un-returned equipment fee. I began calling, texting, and chatting HughesNet. Each time I was assured that the problem had been resolved. January 25 I was billed $395.80. Once again I contacted Customer Support and was told that this was an error and that the money would be put back into my account. I have multiple case numbers and the names of as many representatives who told me this would be corrected. Each time I give the previous case number the representative acts as if they never heard of my issue and give a differen reason why I was billed. February 23 I attempted to contact Executive Customer Care by phone and Email but was only able to leave a voicemail and neither Voicemail nor Email have been responded to. My account continues to be billed the monthly charge while this dispute is unresolved. Robbery & Lies!!!

3 REPLIES 3
Liz

Hi Kramhug,

I'm glad you found the community, thank you for posting. I've pulled up your case to investigate further and I do see you have an ECC case with us. Let me dig into this more for you and see what resolution we can reach.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Hi Kramhug,

The ECC agent handling your case has been trying to reach out to you and has left messages. As of Wednesday he hasn't yet been able to reach you. 

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Good morning Kramhug,

Glad to hear our ECC agent spoke with you already. I'll go ahead and close this thread.