THIS IS GETTING OUT OF HAND !!!!!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rwade12
New Poster

THIS IS GETTING OUT OF HAND !!!!!

I have a HIGE problem with you guys. First off, I have to call almost EVERY month because you guys never seem to bill me accordingly. Next, why is it a such a big problem for a PAYING customer to receive an bill extension whenever they want instead of the limited 3 times you guys give because you NEVER know what happens with people and their children. Next, last month, I paid my bill only to get my internet restored only to find out I’m not receiving even close to the speeds I’m supposed to be receiving. I called in which I was told Icall back but I was unable to due to no longer having a phone. Haven’t been able to watch a whole movie or even a whole YouTube video without AT LEAST 10 minutes of buffering. Which makes me completely irate. Pandora won't even play fluently and it takes 2 minutes to load a simple webpage. Recently, maybe over the past 2 weeks, it has been raining where I live and have/use my services. Even with the lightest of sprinkles or mist my service has been at an EXTRA slower speed than usual and anytime it really starts pouring down, my service doesnt work at all until the rain clears, sometimes not even until the next day which definitely not what I'm paying for. The reason I'm contacting you guys now in this manner because I still have no phone and was told by the guy on that runs the facebook page this is my next option. But I'm contacting you because I went to check my bill after receiving an email only to be met by the infamous “Hughesnet failure to pay message”. How in the **bleep** am I supposed to look at, pay or ..... do ANYTHING with my bill if I can’t get on the page? Why are you blocking your own page? How do you expect me to look at my bill if I can’t get to the page ? I had to go to a local MCDONALD's in order to send this message because you guys won't even let me on this page without the infamous message! So when I FINALLY was able to figure out how to see my bill (by deleting important files from my phone to make room for a completely useless Hughesnet app) I had finally received the last straw. My bill is $221 from a balance of 0 last month. ZERO ! This is RIDICULOUS!!! No extra charges or nothing but I’m being charged $221 on a plan I signed up for that supposed to be either $99. Not only was I **bleep**ED out of my data and haven’t been able to receive at least decent speeds BUT you guys wanna charge me an extra $120 for it? I think not ! Don’t get me wrong I would like to keep you guys as a service provider but y’all don’t even try to keep me as a customer. My service is scheduled to be disconnected in the next day or two. Something needs to be fixed and or done or I will be changing service providers because I WILL NOT be paying for a service I can't use a lot of the times, a service I can't use fully a lot of the times or a service I'm being overcharged for!!!

9 REPLIES 9
rwade12
New Poster

So about 2 hours after posting this My services were disconnected yet I haven’t gotten a response and people that posted after me are receiving responses? 🤔

Hello rwade12,

We're disappointed to hear about the experience you've had and I can see that there are some missed opportunities here from our support to make things clear. Yes - we do have a limit of 3 due date extensions and 2 billing date changes per year. If the issue of the bill is payday vs due date, you can opt to have your billing date changed to a better time of the month instead. If the problem is unpredictability, you do have the option of switching to paper bills (you will lose the $5 discount/mo for leaving autopay) and having 30 days to pay the bill. 

I have asked our billing team to review your account and provide me with a summary of your billing history and the reasons for these charges. As soon as this has been provided to me I will relay it to you. Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

Thank you,

Amanda

Hi rwade12,

I've sent you a private message with a full breakdown

Thank you

Amanda

Appreciate the response. I responded in the private message.

Hi rwade12,

Can you double check that the reply was sent? I do not have anything in my inbox.

Thanks

Amanda

Yes it sent. I resent it and sent another message that asked if you got it after. If you need me to I can post my response here in order for you to receive it.

Hello, just wanted to let you know I am just waiting for the billing system to unlock your account so I can begin troubleshooting. ~Amanda

I thank you with everything in me.

Hello,

Over the last few days I have not seen anything in your diagnostics indicating that there is a problem. The service appears to be working great but you have exceeded your data. Between a Roku and an Xbox, there was about 63 GB used. Since we've addressed the billing issue and gotten you back online, it would be helpful to know if there is a specific performance issue we need to address.

Thank you

Amanda