Sales person continually assured me of incorrect information to make sale

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dixi1
New Poster

Sales person continually assured me of incorrect information to make sale

Account # DSS37142453 was set up by my hired hand. He did not have a credit card. The sales person went back and forth several times between him and I. She said if I would run my info and use my credit card they could set it up. She assured us both that as soon as the installation was complete we could call, (she even gave us a number to call) and have all my information removed from the account. She repeated this numerous times. We tried repeatedly to do this. We were informed, that they could not do that. At this time I said the sales person was an out and out liar then, and I was going to cancel both his service and mine. I received a call back, telling me that they would take care of it and get my name off. Bryan no longer works for me, and I still have been getting calls about his bill, and it is still in my name. More lies. I spoke with another person that assured me that it was taken care of, even arranged to give me a credit on MY account to make up for the hassel. Still getting calls, still in my name. More lies? We were given a case # 5537142453. Not sure what that is good for. I have literally spent hours of my time trying to get this straightened out, not to mention the stress. I need to get it resolved, and to know if HughesNet is going to stand behind their sales person's lies.

3 REPLIES 3
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

You're in the wrong section.  You need to post this under myAccount and Billing.  This section is for thoughts, comments, ideas, suggestions about this comminuty, the site itselfnot for comments about the company, your account, tech issues, etc.  You should copy and paste the info into the correct section to assure visibility by the mods. 

Jay

dixi1,

Thank you for reaching out. Please see my private message to proceed.

Thank you,

Jay

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@dixi1 

You should edit the account number out of your post, as this is a publicly viewable website.  To do so, click on the three dots to the upper right of the message body and click "Edit Message".